a gif from my new story ‘How To Make Better Mistales’ which you can read on here on tapestry!! [please don’t delete this caption ta!]
Good reasons to use sticky notes and why they are useful for me:
- I use them to remember things, and I stick them to folders, my computer, even to the refrigerator. This way I always remember important things. (I forget things really quickly…)
- Sticky notes are a blessing and I use them to keep track of all my tasks too, like homework, reading and other stuff I need for school.
- I use them to mark places on my textbooks, and when I do it I use smaller ones. I do it on my binders too, so I can organize them better.
- Sometimes I stick it to people’s backs with stupid sayings, but that’s really not important and a bad idea — jump this one, just keep reading
- Other nice thing is to use them to write motivational and happy things, like studying, hardwork and inspirational quotes, little drawings or anything like that.
- I also sometimes use them for reminding other people of things, like “don’t touch my food” and stick it to a little box inside the refrigerator. (People don’t listen anyways, but this could work for you)
So yeah, just if you need some tips to organize your school life or anything like that, here’s my advice! Sticky notes are your best friends just use them okay
Good luck! xx
Why you should study almost everyday and do your homework the day it was given to you
- Well, first of all: When the teacher teaches something new, this same day the best thing you should do it’s a revison. The new information it’s still fresh in your head, so to keep it this way, you need to review. Read your notes, the textbook and do some exercises and it will help you a lot. The subject will become even easier!
- You guys already know it, but procrastination is the worst thing ever. I know when it’s finally Friday you wanna spend your weekend resting, hanging out, stalking people on facebook, playing ping-pong or whatever, but you probably have homework to do. Why? Because you didn’t do it the day it was given to you! So, when you have homework to do, just do it! Don’t be lazy, just think about all that free time you’ll have. Even if some homework was given to you on Friday, do it already after coming back from school, so the rest of your day and weekend will be free!
- Also, studying everyday for 2 or 3 hours a day for one week and a half before a exam, it’s so much better than studying for 10 hours one day before! And it’s healthy; studying 10 hours straight (or trying to) will only give you a headache.
- The feeling when you’ve done your homework and thinking “one less thing to worry about”. Isn’t it nice? The key to feeling better and doing well at school is being organized, so just scroll down the “studyspo” tags for a few minutes for some motivation and then finish your work!
Yooooo, these are my tips! That’s what I do most of the time, so I’m sure they can be helpful. Just stay focused, strong and don’t give up!
(I was a lazy student. Don’t be a lazy student. You really don’t want it.)
Good luck on your exams! xx (ノ・ω・)ノ･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧